I crushed her heart

I used to be jerk to her. I cant control my anger . baby, you're never wrong. its all my fault. sorry. I dont want our relationship ended like this. I love you, i care about you a lot. I know that thousand million sorry from me has no meaning. I try to make you smile again and I will try to make you laugh. I want you. one years and eight months is not enough for me because our love has no end . forgive me baby . i know i cant find awesome gurl like you out there . you're perfect for me . you complete me . sorry baby . im so sick without your touch ...

1 comment:

  1. i might act like i dont care, but its already been a long time ive forgiven you. yes, it does hurt when someone you love , yellin' at you and you didnt even know what youve done wrong. but i always thought that you will change someday and i never stop wishing it day and night. i know that you just cant control yourself, and i know that you truly love me like i love you. i can see it in your eyes last night. my ego wont let me smile back at you when you smile at me, kiss you back when you kiss me,. im happy deep inside though. i love you <3

    ReplyDelete